Solid Carbide Precision Tools and Burrs
DUECI active in the field of cutters and bits in hard metal using a high grades of tungsten carbide with micro fine grain structures in P and K grades of which DUECI can guarantee a sure reliability in resource management. With the new sophisticated automated CNC grinding machineries and their full commitment in continuous improvement makes DUECI competitive as far as market prices are involved.
Range of products
- Full range of finishing carbide end mills in 2-3-4-multiflutes in standard length, long series and extra long series according to DIN norms, starting diameter 2 mm up to 20 mm as standard stocks.
- Rougher carbide end mills in 3 or 4 flutes from diameter 6 mm to 20 mm.
- Reinforced shank end mills and double ended end mills.
- Full range of ball nose end mills diameter 2mm to 20 mm, in standard length, long series and extra long series.
- Carbide coned milling cutter from diameter 2.50 mm to 12 mm with or without ball end starting 0.50 degree to 10 degrees.
- Solid carbide reamers from 2 mm up to 20 mm.
- Solid carbide centre drills and NC centre drills.
- Solid carbide drills from 2 mm to 16 mm in 0.1 mm increments in DIN 338, DIN 1897 ( 2 & 3 flutes).
- Carbide drills with lubricating holes diameter 6 mm to 20 mm.
- Complete range of Carbide burrs.
- High helix end mills 45 degrees and 60 degrees and Finishing and Super finishing end mills.
- Personalized cutters according to customer working requirements and needs.
- All tools could supply in uncoated carbide, TiN coated, TiCN coated, and TiAlN coated and the NEW X’TREEM Coated developed by DUECI to perform processed steel with hardness more than 50 HRC.