The New Products
- CM branded HSS Cobalt 8 % - M42 Sinuousoidal Cutting Edge Straight shank End Mill can be used for Slotting with the depth of cut = 1.50 x Tool Diameter.
Compare to conventional end mill that only used in the depth of cut = 0.5 x Tool Diameter.
This unique product is called UNI-LINE® End Mill (patented) available from us starting diameter 12 mm to 30 mm in standard DIN length.
- ZETA-INOX® specially researched by ZENIT Carbide tools to perform Stainless steel and High Alloys materials which known as tough material difficult to machine.
The sophisticated coated carbide Inserts grade especially projected to obtain high positive by axial and radius rake to fully reduce high temperature and facilitate chip removal by avoiding chip sticking on the cutting edge.
The application of this inserted tangential system guarantees to absorb high shock reaching the expected target to fit one unique insert both Milling and Turning ranges.
The milling ranges including face milling cutter dia.40-50-63-80 mm, shoulder milling cutter dia.40-50-63 mm, and indexable end mill dia.25-32-40 mm.
At the same time, it must be considered the extreme stock costs reduction having just one insert, one screw and one screw driver.
- XIDUR® coated tools is the latest sophisticated coatings from well-known name DIXI4 solid carbide cutting tools to machine Hard Steel and Hard Cast Iron with hardness ranging from 30 to 65 HRC.
And now becoming a standard products for Dies and Mould Makers who is perform the heat-treated mould steel AISI P20 (+S) both in conventional milling and/or HSC (High Speed Cutting) operations.
It is named DIXI 7532HF XIDUR® for 2 flutes Ball-nose series from diameter 1 mm to 10 mm, and DIXI 7534HF XIDUR® for 4 flutes Ball-nose series from diameter 12 mm to 20 mm.
DIXI 7520HF XIDUR® from diameter 4 mm to 20 mm are the Multi-teeth series. For stainless steel machining with 3 flutes helix end mill which are called DIXI 7543HF XIDUR® available from diameter 1 mm to 12 mm.
- RE-AL the reaming specialist completes HSS-E Reamers with TiAlN coated which is called SPEED Reamer. With this New 3300HV hard surface coating SPEED range will improve the Tool Life 4 to 5 times and reaming in advance quality and productivity.
When the Aluminum alloys with high Silicon contents have to be reamed, RE-AL develops the new coating called SMOOTH with MoS2 coating to meet the smoothness great interest.
Reamer available starting diameter 0.65 mm with 0.01 mm increments up to 40 mm in HSSCo and solid carbide. On request reamers with 0.001 mm (1 micron) increment could be served.
ZENIT carbide cutting tools launch the new range which is named ZETA-SPEED® for all milling application such as Slotting, Contouring, Helical interpolation, Ramping and Profiling at high speed along with high feed rates obtaining excellent surface finishing on different types of steels for Dies and Mould Makers production. It is including high alloy steels and with the possibility of machining steel castings, starting diameter 8 mm to 63 mm millingholders.
With the two types of finish grounded carbide inserts CNMX 05T1 and CNMX 0702 in uncoated or with sophisticated Zirconium, TiAlN, TiCN, and TiN multilayer coating could meet your requirement in all of the workpiece materials.
Thanks to the excellent surface finished result with applied higher cutting speed and higher feed rates.
- Coned and coned ray (with ball-end) micro fine grain solid carbide end-milling cutters made by DUECI all solid carbide useful for Dies and Mould Makers to perform the cone shape of all different materials.
Available with coned ray of 0.5 - 1 - 1.5 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 7 - 10 degrees, starting diameter 2.5 mm to 12 mm.
DUECI made also complete range of Carbide Burrs.